Tour Partner Group, the parent company of Hotels & More is made up of a group of leading destination management specialists in Great Britain, Ireland and the Nordics with over 200 employees.
For our London/Harrow based office we are currently seeking for immediate start. Please apply by 31.01.2018.
- Diary Management: setting up meetings and appointments for TPG Group CEO and CFO.
- Managing the internal communication flow across the Group.
- Making travel arrangements for the Executive Management Team
- Preparation of board meeting packs and creating power point presentations when required
- Organisation of meetings: booking and preparing meeting rooms, distributing information, ordering food
- Providing support to the executive team: research, data analysis, information preparation, records management
- Organising internal company events in cooperation with the events committee
- Office Management: ordering office and staff food supplies, sourcing suppliers for cost effective office supplies and ensuring that stationary is well stocked, liaising with the cleaning company
- Being the point of contact for the Building Management: reporting maintenance issues, arranging access to building and car park for staff and suppliers, attending tenants meetings
- Maintaining Health and Safety log to monitor necessary actions
- Keeping track of staff and clients’ birthdays as well as staff anniversaries, organising cards and presents
- Monthly expense reporting for the Management Team
- Informing building reception of visitors, welcoming and greeting guests
Required skills and experience
- A positive attitude
- Courteous, diplomatic and tactful. Ability to establish rapport easily
- Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Being a proactive and energetic team player
- An accurate working style, with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Maintaining confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- a position with responsibility and variety
- a modern, air-conditioned office in North West London with state of the art office equipment
- international environment: our multinational team work with international clients
- Benefits include contribution towards gym memberships, season ticket loan, discount platform
Please also visit our website www.tourpartnergroup.com for further details.
Please send your application (incl. letter of motivation with your salary expectations and CV in English, reference letters and certificates) stating your earliest starting date via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.