All internships run for a minimum of 6 months from January / February / March and July / August / September. Our internship programme is designed for students looking for a placement as part of their university education. As a result, we are only able to consider students who are supported by a European Community Programme such as Erasmus+.
- Sending out requests and monitoring responses
- Negotiating rates
- Booking accommodation
- Sending out confirmations
- Extending cancellation deadlines
- Administering the allocation chart
Required skills and experience
- Strong communication skills, including an advanced knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- An accurate working style, with good attention to detail.
- An effective team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Salary: £400 net per month